The DROP Pump Controller is a device that can be added to a
DROP system or used by itself, with the addition of the DROP
Hub. The DROP Pump Controller monitors your water flow and
will alert you to excessive usage helping to prevent or
reduce water damage in the event of a burst pipe or
• Monitor pump current and protect the pump from overloads
using an electronic Class 10 overload.
• Monitor incoming voltage and protect the pump in high or
low voltage conditions by not turning on the pump.
• Monitors pressure and motor current to detect pump run dry
conditions and open discharge conditions.
• Short cycle notification to indicate pressure tank or
other equipment failures.
• Monitors for local leaks using a leak detection probe or
cable that is connected on the underside of the housing.
• Monitors water flow by connecting a water meter to the
appropriate connection on the underside of the housing.
• Monitors temperature of the general area to protect from
• Shuts the pump off if a leak is detected by any DROP
component in the system.
• App can be used to shut off the pump from anywhere that
you have an internet connection. (The DROP system must have
an active internet connection for this feature).
Specifications and Details